Pork and peanut dragon noodles
Yield 3 servings
- 1/4 cup chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Pork and noodles
- 1-5.6 ounce package of Yakisoba noodles (or two packages of Ramen noodles)
- 3 boneless pork chops, ground* or 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 green scallions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
*Partially freeze three pork chops. Cut into 3-4 chunks. Add pieces to food processor and pulse on and off until it resembles ground beef.
- Follow package directions to heat and separate noodles.
- Combine the chili garlic sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the ground pork to a skillet and cook over medium heat until it is almost brown
- Add red pepper and scallions and cook for three minutes.
- Once meat is browned, add the prepared dragon sauce and chopped peanuts. Allow the pork and peanuts to simmer in the sauce for another 5 minutes, or until the sauce has reduced by half.
- Once the sauce has reduced, add the noodles to the skillet and toss until everything is combined and coated in sauce. Top with extra sliced green onions and serve.
Courses Main Course
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/lunch/pork-and-peanut-dragon-noodles/