Watermelon rum lemonade slushies
Yield 2–4 servings
- 4 cups frozen seeded (or seedless) watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups lemonade, plus more if needed
- 4 ounces rum (optional)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4–8 fresh mint sprigs
- 4 lemon wheels, 1/4-inch thick
- Put frozen watermelon, lemonade and rum (if using) in blender.
- Blend on high until well combined.
- Add ice and continue blending until ice is crushed and mixture has slushie consistency.
- Pour slushie mixture into 2 to 4 tall glasses.
- Garnish each glass with 2 sprigs of mint and lemon wheel.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/drinks/watermelon-rum-lemonade-slushie/