Sparkling pear cocktail
Yield 4 servings
- 1 glass sparkling wine
- 1 ounce pear brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon
- 4 sugar cubes
- 1 small pear, sliced very thinly
- Honey (for rim)
- Small plate of green sugar (for rim)
- Dip tops of 4 champagne flutes in honey, then in sugar.
- Pour sparkling wine into champagne flutes.
- Add 1/4 ounce pear brandy, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and one sugar cube to each glass. Stir well.
- Garnish each flute with 1 thin pear slice.
- Add straw to each flute.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/drinks/sparkling-pear-cocktail/