Orangecello and honey martini
Yield 1 serving
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 10 sprigs of thyme
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Orangecello
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey thyme simple syrup
- Spring of thyme as garnish
- Small plate of white sugar
- In a small saucepan, whisk together water and honey. Bring to a boil.
- Pour the warm simple syrup into a glass bowl and add the sprigs of thyme. Allow it to steep for 30 minutes and cool completely before using in the martini.
- Rim a glass dipped in honey.
- Roll in white sugar. Set aside.
- Add ice to a martini shaker.
- Pour in the vodka, orangecello, orange juice and 1 tablespoon simple syrup together into the shaker.
- Shake until cold.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/drinks/orangecello-honey-martini/