Chicken mignon with harissa butter
Yield 4 servings
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken cutlets or thighs
- Fresh rosemary leaves
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 slices thick bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion chopped into 1/2“ dice
- 6 cloves of garlic, whole
- 4 tablespoons harissa butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place four pieces of bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cook bacon for nine minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Lay the chicken pieces on a cutting board, scatter rosemary among the pieces and season well with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken tightly and then wrap the bacon slices around each roll of chicken. Secure with toothpicks.
- Coat the bottom and inside of an ovenproof dish with olive oil. Lay the onion in a single layer in the bottom of the dish, scatter cloves of garlic in pan, then set the rolled chicken pieces on top of the onions.
- Drop one tablespoon of the harissa butter on top of each roll of chicken, top with a sprig of rosemary and then bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Bast the chicken a couple of times during cooking.
- Broil for three minutes until golden brown and bubbling to finish.
Courses Main Course
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/dinner/chicken-mignon-with-harissa-butter/