BLT Mason jar salad
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 cup chopped tomato or cherry tomatoes
- 6 slices bacon, fried, cooled and chopped
- 3 soft-boiled eggs
- 3 cups lettuce, cleaned, dried and torn
- Put 2 tablespoons (or to taste) ranch dressing at bottom of each of three 16-ounce-wide mouth jars.
- Add layer of chopped tomato to each.
- Add whole egg and top with chopped bacon.
- Fill rest of each jar with as many greens as you can pack in and seal jar tightly. Store in fridge.
- To eat: Empty contents of jar, greens first, into bowl. Toss to break open egg and distribute dressing.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/dinner/5-blt-variations/