Keto bacon cauliflower cups with sun-dried tomato mayo
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 ounces chopped cauliflower
- 2 or 3 sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1 head lettuce (little gem or butter is ideal)
- Fry bacon in large skillet. Set to rest on paper towels, but retain bacon fat in pan. Slice bacon into bite-size pieces when cool.
- Sauté cauliflower in leftover bacon fat until golden brown.
- Finely mince sun-dried tomatoes and stir into mayo.
- Combine bacon and cauliflower. Divide mixture among lettuce leaves.
- Top with sun-dried tomato mayo.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/dinner/5-blt-variations/