No bake Key lime pie in a jar
Yield 4 servings
- 1-1/2 packages of graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (14-ounce) can condensed milk (7 ounces)
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 ounce Key lime juice
- Whipped topping (the amount will depend on the size of the jars)
- Fresh lime slices to garnish
- 4 (8-ounce) mason jars
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse until fine.
- Transfer the graham cracker crumbs to a small bowl.
- Add the melted butter to the graham cracker crumbs and mix together. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standup mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the cream cheese, condensed milk, Greek yogurt and Key lime juice. Beat on medium speed for about five minutes or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate the cream cheese mixture for about 10 minutes to chill.
- Pour 1/3 cup of crushed graham crackers into the bottom of each mason jar and lightly pack the mixture down.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup of the cream cheese mixture into each jar and sprinkle on a few more crushed graham crackers.
- Top the mixture in each jar with whipped topping. Add a slice of lime to each dessert for garnish.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/desserts/no-bake-key-lime-pie-in-a-jar/