Superfood walnut butter
- 2 cups walnuts, roasted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, roasted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dried dates, chopped
- 3 dried figs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Roast walnuts and pumpkin seeds at 350F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. (Skip this step if you purchased roasted walnuts and pumpkin seeds.)
- Add roasted walnuts and pumpkin seeds to high-powered blender or food processor.
- If using high-speed blender, blend nuts on highest setting for 3-5 minutes, or until butter is completely smooth. If using food processor, process nuts on high for 10-15 minutes until butter is completely smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Transfer blended nut butter to small bowl and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Store in refrigerator in airtight container for up to month.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/diets/vegan/superfood-walnut-butter/