Keto chocolate cheesecake frozen custard
Yield 6-8 servings
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 or 2/3 cup Truvia or sweetener of choice, use more or less depending on sweetness preference
- 1/3 cup 100% cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Allow cream cheese, cream, and egg yolks to sit out until they reach room temperature.
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and heat on low to around 170F — stirring constantly.
- If batter is clumpy, transfer into food processor or blender and mix for 30-60 seconds or until it reaches a smoother consistency.
- Place batter into a container and cool in refrigerator to set for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Move custard into a soft serve machine and let it run for exactly 30 minutes.
- Remove from machine and add toppings of choice.
- This pudding recipe can also be used to make frozen fudge pops, simply pour the mixture into a popsicle mold and freeze until solid.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/diets/keto/keto-chocolate-cheesecake-custard/