Pie crust recipe
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup ice cold water
- Pulse the flour and the salt in a food processor until combined.
- Add in butter and shortening and mix until a crumble forms.
- Slowly pour in water and blend until a paste forms.
- Take out your dough and form it into a ball.
- Cover it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Cut the dough ball in half and roll it out to fit a 9-inch pie plate. Evenly press the dough into the pie pan.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/cooking-hacks/baking/how-to-make-a-delicious-pie-crust/