The ultimate vegan cheese sauce
You’re going to want to put this amazing vegan cheese sauce over everything.
- 1 cup cooked white beans, such as cannelini
- 1/2 cup milk of choice, preferably unsweetened
- 1/3 cup cheese shreds, such as Daiya vegan, OR 5 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- salt -- I like 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- If using nutritional yeast, add 1/2 teaspoon white or apple cider vinegar (can be omitted)
- optional 2 teaspoons buttery spread or olive oil – I really like the rich depth of flavor this adds, especially if not using the cheese version
- optional pinch turmeric, thyme, rosemary, etc.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/eat/plant-based/ultimate-vegan-cheese-sauce/