Rainbow roasted vegetables
Yield 4 servings
- 1 whole red bell pepper
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper
- 1-1/2 cups carrots in variety of colors
- 1 whole zucchini
- 1 small head broccoli florets
- 1 large red onion
- 2–4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut all veggies into bite-sized pieces.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Line up chopped vegetables on baking sheet by type, row by row.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle veggies with thyme, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
- Cut vegetables into pieces of the same size for even cooking.
- Tamari, soy sauce, lemon or lime juice, or any type of vinegar (including flavored) can be used in place of balsamic vinegar.
Courses Side dish
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/eat/plant-based/rainbow-roasted-vegetables/