Yield 2 cocktails
1. In a wide bowl, mix together 1 ounce granular erythritol and 1 ounce water until well combined to make a simple syrup. Dip the rims of 2 cocktail glasses in the syrup.
2. Dip the wet rimmed glasses in toasted coconut flakes.
3. Place 1 pineapple slice on the rim of each glass.
4. Place all ingredients in a blender.
5. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. The texture should be like a slushy.
6. Pour in prepared glasses and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 cocktail
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8 g
Total Carbohydrates 1.2 g
Sugars 0.7 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/copycat-recipes/keto-pina-colada-recipe/