Best watermelon margaritas
Yield 2 servings
- 1-1/4 cups watermelon juice from one small ripe watermelon
- 2-1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 5 tablespoons (2-1/2 ounces) silver tequila
- Sea salt (for lining rim)
- Lime the rim of margarita glasses with lime juice, then dip in salt mixture covering the top of the rim completely.
- Add cubed ripe watermelon to a blender and blend until the mixture turns to puree/juice. Depending upon size of watermelon, it will yield 3-5 cups of juice.
- Pour lime juice, tequila and a handful of ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until well-blended.
- Strain lime juice mixture and pour into the glasses.
- Pour watermelon juice into the glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/drinks/best-watermelon-margaritas-just-3-ingredients/