Cherry bombs grilled appetizer
Yield 12 cherry bombs
- 12 peppadew peppers
- 12 ciliegine-size balls of mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- Cut or tear each piece of prosciutto the one way until you have a dozen strips.
- Wrap each piece of mozzarella in prosciutto, taking care to cover the cheese completely.
- Stuff each peppadew pepper with the prosciutto-wrapped cheese.
- Prep the peppers for the grill kebab style using two parallel skewers per row of peppers.
- Grill over low heat for six minutes or until cheese is gooey.
Let cherry bombs cool before eating.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/food/recipes/appetizers/grilled-appetizers-stuffed-peppadew-peppers/