Cranberry champagne Jell-O shots
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cranberry Jell-O or other sweetened gelatin
- 1 cup sweet champagne
- In a small saucepan, add cranberry juice, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat once boiling, and stir in gelatin. Once the gelatin is dissolved in the liquid, let it cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, stir in the champagne.
- Pour into a 8x8 pan or individual Jello shot cups.
- Chill for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight) and then top with sanding sugar to serve.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/celebrations/cranberry-champagne-jello-shots/