Chocolate-Kahlua snowball cookies
Yield 4 dozen
- 1/3 cup Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- One 9-ounce package chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- Additional powdered sugar
- In medium bowl, mix Kahlua, corn syrup and instant coffee granules until well blended.
- In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, powdered sugar and almonds. Mix well.
- Pour coffee mixture over crumb mixture, blending well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll each ball in powdered sugar two times, making certain to coat each cookie well.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight covered container for up to 1 week.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/celebrations/chocolate-kahlua-snowball-cookies/