Champagne Jell-O shots
Yield 3-6 servings
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup, poured on a saucer
- 1/4 cup edible gold stars (for decorating rim of glasses), poured on a saucer
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cranberry-flavored Jell-O, or your favorite flavor
- 2 cups sparkling wine or champagne
- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- To rim the glasses: Dip the rim of each glass into the corn syrup. Press the rims down over the plate of gold stars until the rims are fully coated. Set aside.
- To make the shots: In a nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk water and Jell-O together. Cook mixture, whisking continuously, for 2 to 3 minutes or until gelatin is fully dissolved. Remove saucepan from heat. Set aside.
- In a pitcher, combine champagne, ginger ale, and gelatin mixture, stirring well to combine.
- Pour champagne mixture into prepared glasses.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
*This recipe makes 3 Jell-O cocktails if using 8-ounce glasses.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/celebrations/champagne-jell-o-shots-perfect-for-celebrating/