Cardamom grapes wrapped in blue cheese pistachios
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roasted, toasted and salted, ground to a fine grind
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried cardamom
- 1 large bunch of grapes, washed, dried and stems removed
- Blend cream cheese and blue cheese together in a medium-sized bowl until smooth and well-blended.
- Place pistachios in a small bowl. Add salt, cardamom and mix well.
- Take one grape at a time, dip in cheese mixture and coat, using your hands to spread the cheese on the grape.
- Place the cheese-wrapped grapes in the nut mixture one at a time, then roll around to cover all sides with nuts. Set aside.
- Continue this process until all grapes are coated with cheese and nuts.
- Place the grapes on a serving plate, and chill until ready to serve.
- Place a small skewer in each grape, place on a platter and serve at room temperature.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/celebrations/cardamom-grapes-wrapped-blue-cheese-pistachios/