Balsamic glazed Brussels sprouts
Yield 4 servings
- 4 ounces pancetta, diced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed, cut in half through the core
- 1 tablespoon syrupy balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, combine the pancetta, Brussels sprouts, olive oil, 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Toss.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the ingredients on the baking sheet. Add any loose leaves that have fallen off.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts for 20 to 30 minutes, tossing once during the cooking time. Roast until the Brussels sprouts are tender and nicely browned and the pancetta is cooked.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and immediately drizzle with the balsamic vinegar. Toss again to coat.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Add the toasted walnuts and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/celebrate/thanksgiving/this-copycat-ina-garten-balsamic-glazed-brussels-sprouts-will-win-over-the-biggest-critics/