Honey cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes
Yield 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 to 4 heavy dashes ground cinnamon
- 20 ounces sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, honey, and ground cinnamon.
- Add the sweet potatoes and stir until they are coated with the butter mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the sweet potatoes evenly on the baking tray in a single layer.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are fork tender.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to a serving platter. Drizzle with extra honey, if desired.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/celebrate/thanksgiving/spice-up-your-holiday-side-dish-options-with-honey-cinnamon-roasted-sweet-potatoes/