Instant Pot green bean casserole with cheese
Yield 8 servings
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 cups fresh green beans, stems removed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1-1/2 cup French-fried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- In small bowl, combine flour and water to create slurry.
- Turn Instant Pot to Sauté setting.
- Add olive oil and garlic. Cook for 1–2 minutes.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and green beans.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Place lid on pot and seal.
- Cook on Manual High-Pressure setting for 12 minutes.
- When Pot beeps to indicate that cooking cycle is complete, use proper procedure to quick-release steam valve.
- Turn Instant Pot to Sauté.
- Add slurry to pot.
- Add 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Stir and allow to sauté until cheese has melted.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Spray large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into large casserole dish.
- Mix mozzarella cubes throughout casserole.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, panko breadcrumbs and fried onions.
- Bake for 5–7 minutes.
Courses Side dish
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/celebrate/thanksgiving/instant-pot-green-bean-casserole-with-cheese/