Easy cranberry sauce
Yield 1-1/2 cups
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely minced
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in the orange juice.
- Stir in the cranberries and rosemary. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries start to pop, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer sauce to a bowl.
Note: The cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/celebrate/thanksgiving/easy-and-simple-cranberry-sauce-to-make-your-holiday-dinner-complete/