Yield 4-6 servings
- 4 ripe Hass avocados
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 serrano pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 1 Roma tomato, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- Freshly grated pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup pepitas, toasted
- Slice avocados in half, remove seed and score each into 1/2 inch pieces. Discard skins.
- Place the avocados In a large bowl. Add the minced garlic, serrano pepper, grated onion, tomato, lime juice, and salt and pepper.
- Mash with a potato masher, leaving some pieces a little chunky.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Garnish with toasted pepitas
- Serve with assorted tortilla chips.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/celebrate/super-bowl/divine-guacamole-dip/