Sparkling red, white and blue sangria
Yield 10–12 servings
- 1 bottle dry white wine, chilled
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 bottle champagne (or any variety of sparkling white wine), chilled
- 3/4 cup St. Germain liqueur
- 3 to 4 medium to large Granny Smith apples, cut into 1-inch slices
- In large pitcher, combine white wine, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries,and grape juice.
- Cover pitcher and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve, slowly stir in champagne and St. Germain liqueur.
- Cut apple slices with 1-inch star cookie cutter.
- Pour sangria into glasses.
- Garnish with apple stars on side of each glass.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/labor-day/sparkling-red-white-and-blue-sangria/