Keto coffee cake
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons Truvia (or other sugar substitute)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In one bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (the first six listed above). In a second bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients (the second six).
- Fully combine the wet and dry ingredients, either by hand or in a food mixer.
- Pour batter into 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan that has been greased or coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for an additional 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 1 hour.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/fathers-day/keto-coffee-cake-is-the-guilt-free-breakfast-you-need/