Boozy marshmallow hot chocolate
- Prepared hot chocolate
- 4 ounces coffee liqueur
- 2 ounces amaretto liqueur
- 2 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 4 marshmallows, lightly toasted
- Whipped cream
- Crushed peppermint candy canes
- Combine coffee liqueur, amaretto liqueur and Bailey’s Irish Cream. Stir.
- Divide alcohol mixture evenly among 4 mugs.
- Fill each mug with hot cocoa and stir to blend all ingredients.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Place a toasted marshmallow atop each mug of hot cocoa.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint just before serving.
Recipe by Grateful | makeitgrateful.com at https://www.makeitgrateful.com/living/celebrate/christmas/marshmallow-hot-chocolate/